Growing company seeking a full time Commercial Property Manager.
1. Must be able to guide, direct and motivate subordinates including team building, setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
2. Efficiently and effectively communicate in verbal and/or written form to tenants, vendors, corporate office, peers and subordinates
3. Must possess positive attitude and desire to lead by example
4. Be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
5. Must be organized, able to prioritize, and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
6. Communicate with Area Director on issues involving the employees, property or tenants
7. Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
8. Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations, and resolve problems, following management rules and regulations.
9. Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial property.
10. Knowledge of preparing detailed budgets and financial reporting for property
11. Responsible to maintain, report and verify payroll for staff.
12. Maintain property availability and unit status records
13. Maintain traffic reports and guest cards
14. Respond to internet marketing leads
Commercial Property Manager (continued)
15. Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, provide information about local areas, take applications.
16. Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations and company qualifications
17. Prepare Lease Agreements and associated documents
18. Collect rental fees and deposits
19. Record keeping of tenant ledger account cards and balances, including monthly audits
20. Diligent tracking and collections of delinquent rent
21. Prepare and deliver 7-day and 30 notices to tenants and attorneys
22. Assist attorneys in representing property at court. Provide records, testify if necessary
23. Prepare, and send to corporate, required weekly traffic and/or leasing reports
24. Prepare and deliver lease renewal offers, follow through with residents, negotiate lease renewal contracts
25. Inspect grounds to ensure proper appearance and strive for outstanding curb appeal
26. Address tenant violations of property rules and regulations
27. Oversee maintenance department, including completion of tenant service, turning of vacant units, grounds keeping, inventory, recordkeeping, and ordering of supplies
28. Schedule contractors and vendors, oversee work, maintain records
29. Review, code, and approve invoices, forward to corporate for payment
30. Work cooperatively with corporate office staff, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, human resources, facilities, marketing, administration, financing, etc.
31. Ensure annual calendar tasks are completed as required
32. Work cooperatively and maintain positive relations with local municipalities
33. Communicate with and assist Central Maintenance personnel as needed
34. Help at other Princeton properties when deemed necessary
35. May be asked to assist Area Director with other tasks and duties relative to commercial portfolio and residential property operations
36. Work with AR staff to review reports for the monthly performance of commercial properties
Must exhibit attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, cooperation, dependability, a concern for others, integrity, self control, stress tolerance, good communication skills, troubleshooting, active listening, sound decision making ability and initiative to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Must demonstrate the knowledge of property management, commercial leasing, working with contractors, and problem solving techniques. Must possess good customer service skills.
Prior managerial experience required. Must have knowledge in fair housing guidelines and regulations. Must be able to present a valid driver’s license.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Competitive wage and benefits (paid holidays, vacation and sick time, 401k, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, AFLAC, and medical)
Fax resume to: 248.683.6093