Seeking a full time Appliance Service Technician in Oak Park, MI.
The Service Technician position requires a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
The applicant must be mechanically inclined and be able to learn and perform the following tasks:
- Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed and repairs can be made. Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds. Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
- Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
- Reassemble equipment after repair.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on appliances.
- Observe and examine appliances during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- Level washers and dryers, adjust doors, and connect plumbing lines, using hand tools.
- Drive to and from job sites using directions and GPS.
Competitive wages offered.
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO.
Get Started with a Growing Multi State Company!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please respond to this ad with your resume.