Housekeeper – Mt. Pleasant, MI
Property Management Company is seeking housekeeper candidates for a beautiful 234 unit apartment community located in Mt. Pleasant, MI.
Must exhibit attention to detail, adaptability, flexibility, cooperation, dependability, a concern for others, integrity, self-control, stress tolerance, good communication skills, active listening, sound decision making ability and initiative to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Prior housekeeping and cleaning experience helpful.
- Professionally communicate with contractors, vendors, and residents
- Must possess positive attitude and desire to make a difference
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
- Identify and report to management issues involving the employees, property or residents
- Clean office/clubhouse/restrooms as needed
- Gather and remove litter from grounds
- Assist with other grounds tasks as needed. Plant flowers, pull weeds, watering, exterior painting, shovel porches, etc.
- Deliver notices/door hangers to residents
- May assist in leasing office if needed (answering phones, leasing apartments, filing, etc.)
- Use various chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Carry supplies and vacuum cleaners, climb stairs, climb ladders to various heights
- Use proper safety precautions at all times
- Help at other properties when deemed necessary
- May be asked to assist Maintenance and/or Manager with other jobs as deemed necessary by management
Clean vacant apartments in preparation for new move-ins, including:
- Clean appliances inside and out
- Clean cabinets inside and out
- Clean and shine counters, mirrors, sinks and faucets
- Clean bathtubs, shower walls and doors, toilets
- Clean floors
- Clean ceiling fans, light fixtures, light globes, door knobs, wall plate covers
- Clean windows, tracks, and blinds
- Vacuum carpeting
Clean common halls, including:
- Clean entry doors inside and out
- Clean windows inside and out
- Clean washers, dryers, laundry tubs
- Remove bulk mail and empty trash cans
- Clean baseboards, handrails, light fixtures, doorknobs, outsides of resident doors
- Cobweb sweep
- Mop/scrub hard floors, vacuum carpeted floors
Must have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle.
Excellent benefit package includes paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, MDLIVE online medical, AFLAC, 401k, and ROTH 401k.
This is a great opportunity for any qualified individual to work for one of the most premier Management companies in the State and has high potential for quick growth from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay is based on experience and will be negotiated after base interview.