Leading Property Management company seeking to hire a Leasing Agent with customer service skills for a beautiful successful Apartment Community located in Dickinson, ND.
What certain criteria is needed for the position:
Looking for an experienced leasing professional for our fast-paced apartment community. Job description includes, but is not limited to:
· Must have minimum one year experience in multi-family housing/property management.
· Demonstrate general office skills (typing, filing, faxing, emailing, copying, etc.)
· Experience with property management software a plus but not required
· Must be organized, able to prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Must possess positive attitude and demonstrate natural sales ability
· Be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
· Demonstrate effective communication skills and deliver quality customer service to supervisors, peers, residents, prospective tenants and vendors
· Responsible to answer telephones in professional and courteous manner, field calls as appropriate
· Report complaints, disturbances and violations to the property manager and/or area director immediately
· Respond to leasing inquiry emails
· Deliver quality telephone leasing and sales presentations, attempt to get callers into office
· Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, provide information about local area, review brochures and price sheets, and take applications
· Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations and company qualifications
· Prepare Lease Agreements and associated documents
· Maintain apartment availability and unit status records
· Maintain traffic reports and guest cards
· EXCEPTIONAL customer service and ability to be a TEAM player!
Benefits offered include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AFLAC, 401k, and ROTH 401k along with paid holidays and PTO.