Property Management Company is seeking maintenance tech candidates for a beautiful apartment community located in Battlement Mesa, CO.
Applicants should demonstrate strong attention to detail, the capacity to collaborate effectively within a team and independently, excellent communication skills, adept troubleshooting abilities, sound decision-making skills, and the initiative to undertake responsibilities and tackle challenges.
- Professionally communicate with coworkers, vendors, and residents
- Must possess positive attitude and desire to lead by example
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
- Identify and report to management issues involving the employees, property or residents
- Timely complete service requests in occupied apartments
- Maintain common hallways and community room areas
- Turn vacant apartments to make them ready for leasing
- Remove trash and debris from vacant units, assist bailiff with evictions
- Repair or replace window glass and screens
- Paint and/or touch up paint as needed
- Carpentry tasks including: Repairing/replacing drywall, doors, trim molding, cabinets, countertops, tile work, etc.
- Basic electrical work including: Replacing light switches, receptacles, GFCIs; Installing light fixtures and ceiling fans; Locating shorts and open circuits
- Basic appliance repairs including replacing: stove burners, switches, and oven elements; refrigerator thermostats, defrost timers, and fan motors; dishwasher switches and pumps; washer and dryer repair, etc.
- Basic plumbing work including: Repairing/replacing faucets, tubs, commodes, water heaters, showers, sinks, garbage disposals; unclogging drains; Repairing leaks of all kinds, etc.
- HVAC repairs including troubleshooting and replacement of components, etc. Should have or be able to achieve EPA Refrigerant Recovery Certification preferred
- Maintain operable exterior and common area lighting including replacing bulbs, timers, photocells, starters, ballasts, fixtures, and locating shorts, etc.
- Remove ice and snow from walkways, porches, and drives as deemed necessary for safety
- Perform general grounds duties, including picking up trash, planting flowers, pulling weeds, laying dirt and mulch, growing grass, moving hoses, fixing fences, sweeping walkways, etc.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machines, tools and equipment continue to run properly.
- Complete work required by municipalities and building inspectors
- Perform after-hours on-call services for designated maintenance emergencies and customer convenience issues
- Work overtime when needed
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. and climbing ladders to various heights is required
- May be asked to assist Supervisor/Manager/ Area Director with other tasks and duties relative to community operations
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Excellent benefit package includes paid holidays and PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment, Allyhealth Tele-Medicine, AFLAC, 401k, and ROTH 401k.
This is a great opportunity for any qualified individual to work for one of the most premier Management companies headquartered in Michigan and has high potential for professional growth from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer