Join our team! Growing affordable housing group is seeking an experienced property manager occupancy specialist to provide exceptional customer experiences to our residents.
Candidates must be bilingual (Spanish speaking)
Successful candidates will have:
– A positive attitude with a professional demeanor and commitment to the success of the team.
– Highly organized, detail oriented, self-directed, and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in MS Office products and experience with property management software.
– Minimum of 3-years’ experience in an affordable housing property management office.
– Credentialing and market rate housing experience is not required but would be preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
– Medical, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance.
– AFLAC and 401K plans.
– Paid personal and vacation time.
– Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
– Many other unique perks you won’t find anywhere else!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become an integral member of a team that values our member’s experience, input, and contributions. Submit your resume or apply online today!
Wages are based on affordable housing experience, come join our winning team.