Join our team! Growing affordable housing group is seeking experienced property management professionals to provide exceptional customer experiences to our residents.
Successful candidates will have:
• A positive attitude with a professional demeanor and commitment to the success of the team.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, self-directed, and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office products and experience with property management software.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a property management office.
• Credentialing and affordable housing experience is not required but would be preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance.
• AFLAC and 401K plans.
• Paid personal time.
• Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
• Many other unique perks you won’t find anywhere else!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become an integral member of a team that values our member’s experience, input, and contributions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please respond to this ad with your resume.